CMG - Career
Our Mission is to promoting the adoption of green technology and contributing to the growth of society by providing sustainable energy solutions. Also, ChargeMyGaadi aspires to play an instrumental role in reducing pollution in the country by encouraging the use of EV.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1. Power Electronics Engineer:
We are looking for a passionate Power Electronics Engineer having 3+ Years’ Experience with the listed skill set:
• Should have proven competence working and designing with the power conversion classic and resonant topologies: PFC, Flyback, LLC, Phase-Shifted full bridge, Active clamp.
• Should Have hands-on experience in magnetic design like transformer & inductor, power component selection, thermal design and knowledge of EMI/EMC filter design.
• Should have Hands-on in Embedded C, C++ programming of ARM Cortex MCUs and should have worked in past on Digital Controller based power electronics systems
• PCB schematics and layout design. (Altium)
• Knowledge of Circuit Simulation Using Ltspice/Psim/Matlab.
• Testing and Verification of the product.
• The ability to work well within a team, in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Hardware Design and Development of AC-DC Chargers and high voltage DC-DC Converters for Electrical vehicles
• Firmware development for ARM Cortex M-series MCUs for resonant topologies
• Testing and validation of the power electronic product for multiple test cases
• Problem solving with root cause analysis
• Generating Technical Documentation: Specifications, Design document & Technical Report.
2. Embedded systems with IOT Developer
We are looking for a passionate Embedded systems/IOT Developer having 4+ Years’ Experience with the listed skill set:
• C, C++ programming for Microcontrollers
• Proficiency of IoT Protocols: HTTP, MQTT, Web sockets, familiarity with Azure IOT, AWS IOT. Embedded Protocols: UART, CAN, Modbus (RS-485), SPI, and I2C.
• Knowledge of interfaces and device driver’s development
• Debugging skills using JTAG
• Code optimization
• Using tools (GDP & GCC) for static and dynamic code analysis and code coverage
• Good electronic fundamentals – for hardware circuit debugging and analysis
WHAT WE EXPECT:
• Product specific development of C/C++ and RTOS program for Cortex M-series & A-series processors – STM32 preferred
• Well versed with Linux OS, Multi-threading, Node-JS.
• Development of firm-ware on Open-Linux CPU
• Good to have knowledge of GSM/GPRS and 4G systems
• Good knowledge about data structures, shell scripting, building kernels
• Knowledge of Amazon-AWS, Azure-IoTHub Mango-DB
Vehicles in Stock
Hari KrishanCMG Dealer
Proud owner of CMG, the moment I got to know about the new concept of these Electricvehicle Charging stations, I was quite amazed with the concept of electrify the vehiclesand a great initiative was taken by ChargeMyGaadi towards making a place more sustainable
Pawan K PandeyCMG Dealer
ChargeMyGaadi took a tremendous move in Electric vehicle industry by working towards Charging Stations and helping many in the operation of these charging stations. I wish to see further this concept growing on a large scale and eradicating the problem of pollution.
I have been using CMG’s products since I got to know about them. From its durability, quality and pricing details, everything is designed making customer as a centre point.
The ChargeMyGaadi products is an affordable option that is fully functional at a reasonable price. The device itself is larger than many other options, but it is designed to allow more flexibility in the operation. Ranging from 48 amps to 72 amps chargers is a good option for the EV drivers that own cars with higher charging capacity.