The government has given sanction for setting up 2,636 charging stations in 62 cities across 24 states and union territories under the FAME India scheme which will encourage original equipment manufacturers to launch new electric vehicle models.
Out of these 2,636 charging stations, 1,633 will be fast charging stations whereas the remaining 1,003 slow charging stations. About 14,000 chargers will be installed across the selected cities.
Slow Charging Stations– Slow Charging stations can be long term solution for sustainable EV Charging infrastructure. For Residential users (3.3kW to 7.5kW)
SERVED EV VEHICHLE
- Monday10:00 AM to 06:30 PM
- Tuesday10:00 AM to 06:30 PM
- Wednesday10:00 AM to 06:30 PM
- Thursday10:00 AM to 06:30 PM
- Friday10:00 AM to 06:30 PM
- Saturday10:00 AM to 06:30 PM